Able families will buy a house with a courtyard, which is not only more comfortable to live in, but also has a better view. In addition to the interior decoration of such a house, the courtyard layout and decoration should also be carried out. So how should garden patio furniture be chosen? Here are some points that should be paid attention to when choosing garden patio furniture:
1. When buying garden patio furniture, it is the same as when you buy indoor furniture. Just because it is garden patio furniture, you cannot buy it casually. It is very important to choose furniture that can meet your taste and quality of life.
2. According to the price that the family can afford and purchase ability, choose the suitable price.
3. Next, pay attention, because it is furniture exposed to the outdoors, the important thing is the choice of materials, some materials are not suitable for courtyard use, and those that are not afraid of water, and sunlight, and are easy to maintain should be selected.
4. Even if it is the style you like, pay attention to whether the furniture matches other items and scenery in the courtyard, and whether the style is suitable for other scenery.
5. For matching cushion materials, look for cushions that are specially used for outdoor patios, are resistant to mildew, are resistant to sunlight and are not easy to tear. They are mainly filled with non-absorbent and quick-drying materials.
6. Another very important thing is that when choosing garden furniture, you should personally confirm whether the chairs, stools, etc. are comfortable.
7. If necessary, try to choose a larger table, so that friends can usually play in the courtyard when they come. Usually, a table with a diameter of about 120cm is enough for 5 people to use comfortably.
8. In addition to chairs, if necessary, you can put one or two comfortable outdoor lounge chairs, so that you can take a break in the courtyard and feel the natural scenery and different outdoor environments.
9. Finally, try to match the garden patio furniture with a large umbrella with a sunshade and rain-proof functions, so that the garden patio furniture will not become a decoration. Whether it is rainy or sunny, you can experience different weather in the courtyard. Then install a small light bulb, then you can chat and eat in the courtyard at night, adding interest to live.
The seemingly simple garden patio furniture needs to be considered more than indoor furniture when choosing. The outdoor environment is more complicated, and long-term exposure to the sun is also a consideration for furniture, so in addition to matching issues, some materials are very important.